Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
I would like to thank Ashby Lowery for all their assistance over the last 2 years.

I had previously let out a property in Northampton to tenants that were initially quite good but for reasons unknown to me evolved into difficult tenants with substantial arrears of rent. Obtaining a possession order and judgment for the arrears was quite straight forward. However, there was always an element of uncertainty as to the manner and condition that the property would be returned. A colleague recommended that I contact Ashby Lowery to look for new tenants as soon as the old tenants vacated. I must say that Ashby Lowery were helpful from the word go! They went beyond just merely looking for tenants and re-letting the property. They:-

1. Spoke with the outgoing tenant and ensured that upon recovery of the property that it was left in a decent condition.

2. Provided useful advice in preparing the property for letting. When required arranged workmen for obtaining the appropriate Landlord's Certificates (e.g. the Gas Certificate and EPC).

3. Found decent tenants - and to date communicate between myself and the tenant in a clear and professional manner.

Keep up the good work!