Nov 02,2011
Sharon Collins
Nov 02,2011
I had been letting my flat for a few years before I received a leaflet through my letter box advising that Belvoir were moving to the Glasgow area, and that they could manage my property for a very competitive management fee.
I made a call to the office and spoke to Sharon, who was immediately helpful and advised of the local rents and demand, the Belvoir process and also booked in an inspection. Following this, I moved to London but Sharon expertly managed getting my flat up to standard including all certification required, and also found me trustworthy, reliable tenants in next to no time! Belvoir starting managing my property two years ago now and my flat has been professionally and efficiently managed from day one. The tenants Sharon found have remained in the property and if anything goes even slightly wrong, Sharon always lets me know as soon as possible and offers me cost-efficient solutions.
Based on the truly professional service I have received, I have recommended Sharon and Belvoir to other Landlords.
Definitely a worth-while decision!! Thanks Sharon!!
A truly first class service

Belvoir