Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
I never thought I would say this about an estate agent but I thought CJ Hole in Henleaze were brilliant. We recently bought a house through them and were very happy with the service from start to finish. The sale was handled by George who was incredibly patient with my incessant phone calls, always kept us up to date and was proactive in chasing all the other parties involved. Callum was also very helpful, accompanying us on several viewings and even entertaining our two year old! I would definitely recommend them and would like to say a huge thank you to everyone in the Henleaze branch for being so nice to deal with and helping us move things along as quickly as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch