Nov 02,2011
Nov 02,2011
My partner and I bought a property through Bridges in Frimley with Bill Byrne earlier this year before he moved to the Farnborough branch. We cannot fault the service Bill gave us. We spent 5 months looking for the right property and of all the agents we were registered with I can honestly say that Bill and Bridges were the ONLY ones that actually listened to our specifications in terms of location, budget, size and requirements. They never bombarded us with unesessary calls or emails like others did, but they always contacted us as soon as an appropriate property came on the market. Bill also made us feel like he genuinely cared about finding us what we wanted (no matter how long it took!) rather than just making a sale.

When the time comes for us to move on from this house we will definitely be using Bridges.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Camberly! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Camberly, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Camberly