Nov 02,2011
Nov 02,2011
I cannot thank Richard Login and the team at Jones Robinson enough for their hard work over the past few months. I have bought and sold a property with them and both times they have been a pleasure to work with and have made my buying and selling experience stress-free, even in this tough market they managed to sell my 3 bedroom house. They are reliable, professional and they always keep you updated as much as possible. I always recommend Jones Robinson to everyone I speak to as I am confident they will provide that first class service every time, I would never to go another agent in Newbury. Huge thank you to everyone at Jones Robinson, you have no idea how much easier you have made this whole process for me. I hope to work with you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury