Nov 02,2011
Nov 02,2011
During the process of looking for a rental property in the Bristol area I viewed a number of properties through a number of estate agencies. Bristol property centre was by far the most helpful and understanding. It was quite clear that they had a vast knowledge of the Market and questions I had were always well explained which gave me peace of mind. Communication with Bristol property centre throughout was next to none. My calls always answered in a polite and enthusiastic mannor and emails were always swiftly replied to. I'm very happy in my new home and can't thank Bristol property centre enough for the amount of time they dedicated to me in finding my ideal home. I would recommend anyone looking to move into the Bristol area to contact Bristol property centre for a very customer focused service and a smooth transition.
By: Ashley@BPC
Nov 02, 2011
Thank you very much for the review and we were glad we could help you, all the best in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol