Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
This Lettings Agency is run by and employs ******. If you do sign a tenancy agreement with this lot PLEASE make sure you read it from start to finish as they will throw it at you every time you have a complaint and lay all responsibility with the tenant. They enjoy adding "admin charges" to anything they see fit. Apart from take my monthly rent, they did absolutely nothing for me and did not visit the flat once to check it was being kept in an appropriate state - if I had been the landlord I would have been extremely worried about this. When I first moved into the flat I rented, despite it being 'professionally cleaned' by them, it was in a disgusting state. My telephone calls where messages were left for them to call me back went unanswered and when I did speak to them, they either did not have a clue what was going on or were plain rude. Customer care is NOT one of their strong points. I would definitely NOT recommend them to anyone. I would rather live in a tent than rent from this bunch of amateurs. I recommend they all go on Customer Care courses.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1