Jun 25,2015
By: 'Stuart Loynton'
Jun 25,2015
From start to finish of viewing to buying the property from Toni Russ, was a nice and pleasant experience ...her experience and local knowledge was valuable to me..
As this was my 1st experience Of buying my own property , Toni was always willing to answer any of my questions and queries and went beyond to help me..
With her help I was able to purchase my ideal 1st flat and I Wish to thank her for all of her hard work..if and when I ever buy another flat within the area Toni Russ works ,I would not hesitate to get in contact with her...
N/a
By: Tim B
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Stuart, thanks very much for your kind words about Toni. She is real star so it is really great when she receives some recognition for all her hard work. It's always a very exciting time when you purchase your first home and we all hope you enjoy living there. Best wishes and good luck for the future, regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powel-Richards

Warren Powell Richards