Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
Estate agents generally have a poor reputation and I was always a little dubious when I consulted each agent during my house search. However, my experience with Bridges and, Simon Pearson in particular was faultless and of an exemplary standard. He was understanding and sympathetic towards my situation and always went the extra mile to assist me with my search for my "ideal house". When I doubted as whether my dream house even existed, Simon kept my motivation alive and encouraged me to sit back and let him do the searching for me. My family and I are now settled in our "dream home" and it is only thanks to Simon for his continued effort, perseverance and attention to detail that we have achieved our goal. He is a truly genuine and caring chap - a rare breed these days, let alone in estate agency! He is an absolute credit to Bridges Estate Agents. Thank you Simon!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot