Oct 24,2011
Oct 24,2011
Good Morning

I'm just sending a short email as a way of a thank you for the swift & professional sale of my property which was handled by your Shoreditch office.

The property in question was 12 Keats House, Roman Road E2 0HT. Matt Johnson, I believe, was the team leader on my case & I would just like to congratulate you, as his employer, on his total professionalism & responsiveness in the sale of my property.

I would also like you to forward my sincere thanks to Neil Khagram who was our point of contact during the sale. Again his professionalism & dedication shone through.

Please congratulate your Shoreditch office on my behalf & I can assure you I will be recommending Foxtons to any friends, family or colleagues who intend to sell property in the near future.

Fred Lambert

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Shoreditch