Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
I arrived at the beginning of September 2011 in London and I was looking for a flat to rent. I lost a lot of time going around with other agencies that showed me flats not in line with my requirements in terms of budget, location and standard.
In this scenario, I was really positive impressed when I dealt with Daniela, an agent of My London Home. She was really professional and showed me only flats in line with my standards avoiding any useless waste of time. She also helped me with a fair dealing with the landlord and with the finalization of the agreement. I'm going to suggest her for any colleagues that will look for a flat, we need someone really professional to help us in the research of the flat!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London