Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
Very pleased with the advertising procedure, had several viewings which were organised well. We had 2 dogs and it was necessary for us to hand over the keys to the property as we left to take the dogs out. The agents gave us the necessary time to prepare for the viewing and then called us afterwards so we good pick up the keys on return. All their staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable about our property. Their enthusiasm was appreciated as well, it was good that they made us feel that our property mattered to them. My only very small criticism, when they property had sold, we heard absolutely nothing from them until we had completed. I felt that a quick telephone call every now & then, just to see how things were progressing, would have improved our overall impression of them. I would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to several of our friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch