Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
After some bad experiences with other, bigger agencies I finally received brilliant service from Jorgensen Turner. Paul is an honest agent who knows the local area incredibly well. I wasted a lot of time with other agents who believed they could sell my property for an over inflated price, only to then waste my time and quickly go back on their promises. Paul was straight forward, efficient, offered great advice and very quickly got me a buyer. Gurdeep dealt with all aspects of the sale and communcation. His manner is polite, efficient and extremely professional. I cannot fault Jorgensen Turner as a solid, local agent, which is exactly what one needs in these current times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith