Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
I don't usually write online reviews however I really must applaud the service I have had over the last 6 years with Samuel Estates.

I first encountered Nick Samuel when I purchased a property in Abbey Mills, he was in the process of opening his first office in London and became a champion of the residents at Abbey Mills as he went out of his way to support the residents group. He made himself available to call upon when things went wrong in the buildings even if he was not your own letting agent.

I moved on to a new property in Colliers Wood and when it came time emigrate and rent out my property it was Samuels I turned to. Their letting service is second to none and I really had nothing to worry about from the other side of the world, everything was handled perfectly, rents collected on time and issues fixed without incident.

As I have come to sell my little piece of SW London the team at Samuels has taken care of everything so smoothly keeping me updated all the way.

It is fantastic to see as he grows his business and team that attention to detail and personal service from all his staff continues to allow the business to grow strength to strength.

If in doubt about which agent to use in SW London, at the very least drop into Samuels office for a chat. You'll leave in a better informed position I can assure you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Samuel Estates Office 1