Nov 01,2011
Nov 01,2011
I tried quite a number of agencies in my quest to find the magic combination of location, rent price and quality for a flat in London's Isle of Dogs/Royal Docks area. Dealing with Outlook was pleasant from the beginning. The 2nd flat they showed me was the perfect one for me. I dealt with James C from their Excel Marina office. From our first meeting till I signed the contract, he was very attentive, patient and easy to deal with. He surely deserved the excellence in customer service award that I saw on his desk!
What I liked the most about dealing with Outlook was the flexibility and patience I was treated with. James took the time and effort to clarify, and even amend, any clauses in the contract which I wasn't sure I understood. I can honestly say that I got good value for my money and I can confidently recommend Outlook to my friends!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands