Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
I am a vry skeptical person so when I saw the online advert and all-in cost for House Network I thought there had to be a catch....but I decided to give them a go and I couldn't have been happy!

From the moment I phoned them, my photos and virtual tours were online within 24hours and my house sold on my 2nd viewing!

They were professional, efficient, hard working and above all very good value for money...I would not hesitate in recommending thm to my finds and family, do it, you will no be disappointed and will save you thosands!

If more people used them, these high street vulchers would not be able to continue offering a very poor service with extortionate costs....you get a much better service with HOUSE NEWTORK, marketed on the same online sites, fantastic photos and virtual tours and most of all great customer service....they do exactly what they promise they will do...SELL YOUR HOME!

Do It, Do It, Do It!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone