Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
The cable house guys are a fantastic team and made my move as simple and swift as they possibly could. Generally moving is a stressful time which you tend to do as little as possible, but the guys showed me the apartment (which was recommended to me by Nicola), processed my application and had me signing the tenancy agreement within 5 working days, whilst constantly updating me at each stage of the process. I have had a couple of technical issues since moving into the property which the guys had sorted the next working day. Nothing is too much, or too little for that matter, they are always happy to help and is a pleasure doing business with them. I have gladly recommended Belvoir Cable House to several friends as I guarantee that they would never find a more approachable, energetic, friendly, committed team within the city. Big shouts to Nicola, Vicky and Paul. Really appreciated their efforts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool Central