Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
I found a house through this agency that I wanted to put a holding deposit on. First, the card reader in their office wasn't working so they basically just told me to get as much cash out of my account as possible. I gave them a small holding deposit, which they assured me would be returned if we lost the house. The landlord rejected our bid (although before the agent told me this, he tried to get me to give him the remaining 300 pounds in cash of the holding deposit) and I was told that my deposit would be refunded to me within 21 days. That was 54 days ago - and counting. They have been completely unhelpful and uncommunicative during this process, even lying to me at one point, telling me the request had been processed and that the money was on its way, which it was not. They just strike me as a completely dishonest and unprofessional organization willing to take literally whatever they can get from you. I would deal with them only very very cautiously, and keep a record of everything they say to you.
The agency could have responded to ANY of my emails, dealt with me openly and honestly, and not tried to cheat me out of money that is legally mine.
Attached Files
By: DTG
Dec 24, 2011
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
Broken card reader is so true. Got told the same. Similar to others on here, I've just had a very bad experience with them. I read the complaints on here but didn't take them seriously because I was keen on the property they showed me. Now I'm just another victim. Engage them at your own peril. Daniel Juttner is a totally dishonest fellow and a fraud. Do not be taken in by his charm.
[[EDIT ORIGINAL END]]

By: Uno
Nov 26, 2011
Yes same story again. They used to trade under the name: Alexander Chase, who took money from loads of innocent people like you and disappeared. Now they are the same faces who trade under the new name. I lost my money...I suggest you guys come together and file a police complaint. From personal experience forget being polite as these people will not hesitate to be of a trash level to you.
By: skV
Nov 15, 2011
Did you receive your money yet? I am in the similar situation. was wondering if i would ever receive my money?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands