Jun 19,2015
By: 'Taylor O'brien'
Jun 19,2015
In my time as a Landlord I have been with many agents in and around london, and can openly say i have never been treated as well as Wentworth Estates.
I am a Landlord, and have been for 10 years, this is my third year with Wentworth Estates i really applaud their excellence in every department. Last year October i was thinking of selling one of my 5 bedroom houses, and got a valuation done with a few agents in the local area, and i wasn't impressed that it was priced so low. Furthermore, i decided to give Shabeer a ring who have given me fantastic service as a landlord for three years and he informed me that Wentworth do sales.

Wentworth Estates Sales Manager Waqas gave me a ring 20 mins after, and he was very charming and charismatic and informed me that he can get me the price i was looking for now i wasn't sure at first but i went with my gut and met Waqas at the property, I was very impressed with this service as a landlord this is very important that your agent look's after you. I happily gave Waqas the key and he gave me the Wentworth smile which i have seen so many times over the years and knew i was in good hands.

I went on holiday knowing everything is in safe hand's, and i couldn't be more right, he got me the price i was looking for and got the ball rolling in 2 weeks of my property being on the market.
I was very happy and delighted and the sales went as smooth as a perfect peach.

I have just handed another three properties to Wentworth Estates, because i know that i am in safe hands, and for myself that is most important. A huge thank you for Waqas for his professionalism and him masterminding the sale and Shabeer for always being punctual.

I highly recommend Wentworth, they have been truly great.

Wentworth Estates