Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
Wow. These guys really took the biscuit. I generally think estate agents get unfairly bad press but this is so deserved. After giving them strict instructions that I was the main point of contact (my mother unfortunately is experiencing memory problems) to act for my mother, it was most astonishing to find out that the property had been advertised online at a much lower value than the 3 others I approached had come in at and that there was an open viewing for a week's time. Considering I'd heard none of this and we weren't looking to move until the new year, this was all a bit of a shock.

Even when I phoned to complain, no one seemed to want to take responsibility for this and they even started blaming each other. Great. A company that screws it team. And how dare they request 'we hope this doesn't impact our future relationship.' There is no future relationship. And yes, I will be contacting Ombudsman.
Nothing. They could have acted in the right way from the start.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch