Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
We instructed eMoov to sell our property, simply as we didn't want to pay the ridiculous fees charged by estate agents! As I work in the property industry anyway, I know that the majority of potential purhasers would look on the online portals such as Rightmove, so figured that as long as we were listed there, and we were priced sensibly, we should sell.
We were very pleased with the photos and write-up of the house, and the speed at which the details were online. We tried initially at a higher than recommended price to gauge the market, but after discussing a reduction to the recommended price, Russell did some old fashioned estate agents work and spoke to a client they had been negotiating with on another property and the rest as they say is history!
In short, I would never use a "conventional" estate agent again! I have paid fees of about 10% of what they would have been through a high street agent, which gives me extra money for the many expenses of moving. I paid the fee up front which you would not do with a conventional agent, so if I didn't sell for any reason, I would have lost that, but in my view it was a risk worth taking!
A great service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood