I was told by local agents in the area that Mark Beaumonts lacked all integrity and more specifically that Mark himself was a "fat liar".Unfortunately the flat I found was being sold exclusively through Beaumonts who:
1) Constantly gave conflicting information about key aspects including the freehold/leasehold and number of other flats within the property.
2) Refused to take my first offer to the vendor as "he" felt it was too low.
3) Suggested a "sealed bid" offer despite the fact there were no other buyers interested in the time. This meant we had one opportunity to offer on the flat which he called our "best and final" offer.
4) At one point I requested specific answers to quetsions around freehold etc. Beaumonts were happy to give me this info over the phone but not via email.
5) Beaumonts also suggested that the vendor was becoming reluctant to sell to us because we "asked too many questions".
Eventually we dealt with another member of the agent which we were told would be better for us because "Mark obviously rubbed us up the wrong way".
For this reason I strongly recommend you never sell your property through this agent though I imagine they wont be around for long anyhow.