Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
What can I say , just great. I admit I was bit sceptical , let's face it they will not have actual buyers on they list ready to view your property. This is down to the pictures they will help you with that , description of the property , they will do it for you also but it should be down to you , you know all the strong points of your property. In any way Russell is only an email or phone call away to help you with that.
Get the price right and you will have number of viewers through the door in no time.
Don't forget you will save your self thousands in estate agents fees reflect this in your price to make your property stand out.
I booked only one month at £99.00 to see if it works and I sold it in that first month so you can judge for yourself the cheapest normal agent quoted me £2500.00.
The whole process is no different to normal estate agency. Any viewing they will get in touch to arrange suitable time , than you receive conformation by email.
Any questions , doubts or any other thing you need to know you just call or email.
Many times you will also get response from them outside normal working hours it's that small personal touch but it's great.
In summary it might not be for every one but financial benefits are huge. If I ever sell property again I'm definitely giving Russell a call.
Try you will save yourself a tidy sum.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood