“Where do I begin, I can't think of one single ......”

Jun 17,2015
By: 'Natstar'
Jun 17,2015
Where do I begin, I can't think of one single positive thing about hamlet homes reading. They are all nice and smiles when you walk through the door for the first time right up until you sign a contract with them. The staff were rude and NEVER stuck to their appointments with us, especially in the final months when they wanted to show people around the flat. On one occasion one of the staff nearly broke down the door trying to get in with a potential tenant, trying to come in when I was in the shower and they had missed their appointment by over an hour. The landlord was absolutely useless and they ignored all of our problems. We realised our deposit actually hadn't been protected and only when we told them about this at the end of the tenancy they decided to protect it then. The landlord put a cheque and a hand written note through our door to return our deposit and tried to keep £100 of it, which we disputed and of course was awarded back by my deposits. The photos they gave us for the condition of the flat when we moved in were outdated by a whole year, so clearly they just try and scam people. Hamlet homes is a complete disgrace and shouldn't even be allowed to stay in business. All of the staff we sealed with were useless just kept promising us they would look into our problems and never did. We only went with hamlet homes because we were desperate for a place to live and they took advantage of this. Stay away from this dishonest agency and save yourself the stress and hassle.
The fees would be acceptable if they had actually done their job properly, we paid them to be ignored the entire year
Attached Filesnbsp;