Jun 17,2015
By: 'Saulo S'
Jun 17,2015
My property was let and fully managed through Prestige Realty for over 5 years and I highly recommend their services. I am a foreign landlord living in the USA and needed an agent that could look after my property, collect and deposit rents, deal with tenancy agreement renews and resolve any issues that could arise. They also negotiated rent increases on my behalf. Prestige did all that with great attention and prompt communication, giving me total peace of mind. Both Sandra Tooley and Tina Hadzhieva went over and above to ensure that the property was kept in good state and contacted me whenever there were issues with the tenants or services required in the property. They oversaw the purchase and replacement of old appliances among other problems during the rental agreement and usually resolved it by sending me a few estimates, discussing over a phone call or short emails until I approved the services. Great work !

Prestige Realty