Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
I was a bit sceptical of using an online agent, particularly one where the fees were upfront (thoughts of the money is paid, so the drive to deliver won't be there were foremost in my mind), however I was thoroughly delighted with the service I got from eMoov. I got constructive, solid advice from the outset from Russell, my property was advertised on every online portall that I was able to think of (plus several that I hadn't thought of), the viewings were from people genuinely interested in the property (plus it was quite useful to be able to show prospective buyers round ourselves as we were able to answer all their questions as we know the property better than most), and we saved thousands of pounds compared to traditional estate agency. Why anyone would pay those kind of fees any longer is a mystery to me! Also, the feedback from eMoov was excellent, pretty much 7 days and even into the evenings.
All in all, a great service at very reasonable rates. If I would moving again, I would have no hesitation to use eMoov or to recommend it to anyone else!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood