Oct 30,2011
Oct 30,2011
I was recommended this agent after having difficulties with my previous agent. Although first capital homes was not as cheap as my previous agent, I was given a much better service and information on the best possible way to rent my property. On the first visit, the price evaluated by the agent (Ahmed) seemed rather optimistic, however he justified this via comparables and other means. Due to this, all following services have been as smooth and as efficient as possible. A rare experience, a very genuine and pleasant agent. Strongly recommended to all.
By: Ahmed
Nov 03, 2011
Dear Mr Zack, Thanks you for your comments. I glad you were happy with the service we provide and that we manged to rent your property for more than you expected.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1