Oct 29,2008
Oct 29,2008
A refreshing estate/letting agent. I have let my flat lots of times with different agents (whoever finds the tenant).
This time I used Ludlow Thompson and found them to be the most professional and up to date re online facilities.

They have let my properties within a day to a few days for good rents.
I was really impressed that they always updated me by phone and email.

The website was really helpful in that I could see progress updated and exactly how many people had clicked on my property details - how cool is that! I like the fact that the website stores all my documents under my own online account - really handy as I have x3 lettings with them.
With all their technology, ludlowthompson are the first kind of 'modern' estate agent I have come across.

The agent that helped me didn't mind showing the flat to tenants in the evenings so all in all I was they worked hard for me.
By: Customer Services at ludlowthompson
Mar 12, 2009
We invite you to view the hundreds of comments listed at www.ludlowthompson.com which show that we receive great reviews from many customers who rate our service as 'excellent'.

However we do not rest on our laurels: like any organisation we make mistakes from time to time when dealing with over 16,000 customer relationships. We invite anyone on this page to send us full details of their complaint to customerservices@ludlowthompson.com

Anybody reading this will see that we take the time and trouble to engage with our customers through all channels. We are accutely aware that review websites are open to abuse from competitor agents who may try to tarnish our enviable reputation. Our website featuring customer comments provides customers with the opportunity to read genuine feedback from genuine customers - please visit www.ludlowthompson.com

By: moe moe
Nov 26, 2008
they have done the same on review centre too
By: Truth187
Nov 17, 2008
Blatantly written by one of their employees!!!!
By: honest agent
Nov 08, 2008
99% sure this was written by one of their employees!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House