Oct 28,2011
Charlie Barr
Oct 28,2011
We recently purchased our new house through Homes Estate Agents in Alton and I have to say the service we received throughout was excellent. We were primarily dealing with Charlie Barr (one of the Directors) but I can recommend the whole team at Homes who we had dealings with along the way. From the viewing to the final completion, the communication was excellent and where we had issues to resolve with the vendor's solicitors, Charlie was immediate in getting things sorted for us and above all let us know what was going on! He also was very helpful in allowing us early access (securing the vendors permission) to measure up for carpets and so on before we had exchanged. We had dealings with a national chain on the sale of our house before moving to Burns & Webber in Farnham (who are also an excellent motivated agency) and the difference between a proactive agent and one of the big national "names" waiting for business to walk in through the door was like night and day frankly. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for either your purchase or your sale in the Alton area. A big thank you to Homes for de-stressing our purchase.

Homes Estate Agents Ltd