Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
I have used Roy Brooks as my letting/managing agent of my London property for 17 years. Lewis Gordon has been the property manager for the majority of those years. I most value his ability to communicate and keep me informed of all the issues that arise from time to time. I value his advice, his patience, his helpfulness and quick response to questions. I don't worry at night with Lewis in command; I know from experience that he will take the best care of my property within my budget and time frame. In fact I would highly recommend Roy Brooks, they provide a full service from selling to letting and managing and ! have never been let down by them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich