Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
I recently rented a property through this company and have some constructive comments to make.
1) I received the email with the attachments for telecoms, insurance etc, at this point if I had wished to take up the offer I would have organised it but I was phoned probably eight times and whilst working did not appreciate that.
2) I waited a week for a response to a question about doing something to the property and in the end contacted the ladlord directly who knew nothing about it. Turns out the maintenace is dealt with by a different department in a different town and if you dont happen to catch the right person who looks after your property the message is not passed on.
3) I was stunned when I came to pay on the day to find that I needed to pay not only the £120 intially but another £120 fees. My fault for not looking closely but at no point did anybody mention fees.
They are not the worse but they are by no means the best
Better communication and deal with any problems

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Office 1