Jun 11,2015
By: 'Aileen Wheelan'
Jun 11,2015
All the employees that I spoke to at Pinewood were very helpful whether it was face to face, on the phone or via email. My circumstances where not straight forward and they always showed professionalism and patience when dealing with me. Rebecca specifically really put herself out in order to make sure that I moved in on the stated day and when there was a hitch that meant I could not receive my keys on the Monday afternoon as planned she met me the next morning before going to work. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she explained everything in detail so that I understood what was happening at all times. I have also named Naomi as she dealt with me in Rebecca's absence and again was very helpful. I would highly recommend Pinewood to anyone who was looking for a property.
The fees were about what I would expect and were explained in detail so that I understood why and what I was paying for.

Pinewood Properties