Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
Right from the first meeting I was impressed by the professionalism of their Representative.

The property was in need of redevelopment/modernisation and their recommendation was it was best marketed on the basis of 'Offers In The Region Of' for a short period in order to gauge the level of interest and then with (hopefully) multiple interested parties being invited to submit a sealed best and final offer.

The Agent conducted all viewings and I was always telephoned afterwards and given comprehensive feedback. They also attended whilst a survey was undertaken.

Their strategy resulted in a speedy sale at what I am confident was the best possible price achievable.
I appreciate it SHOULD be a given (but I suspect many people with experience of having sold a property through an Agent would say it doesn't always FEEL like it) throughout the selling process I never had any doubt that Jones Robinson were acting in MY best interest and striving to get the best price for ME.

Jones Robinson Estate Agents