Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
I was delighted with my dealings with Belvoir lettings in Swansea. I found them to be extremely professional but at the same time offering what I felt was a very personal service.
I had to rent my house as a job move forced a change of cities and i was extremely cautious about letting out my home. Ben came around to the house and I felt he connected with me much more than the other agents I met. He explained to me in great detail the current market climate, what rent i could expect to get, legal aspects of the move from home owner to tennant and basically dealt with all my concerns and fears.
He gave me a figure he thought we might acheive for the rental which was higher than the other agents i had met but backed it up with comparables in the area.
Within a day of the property being advertised on the internet we had received our first viewing and within the first week the flat was formally put under application for the full asking price! Needless to say I was blown away by this and can't thank Belvoir enough.
Since the deal has gone through I have received emails and phone calls from Daisy who is managing the property for me. She has taken the hassle out of the move by contacting all relevant bill companies on my behalf, organising an inventory, sorting out Landlord insurance and various other small jobs which I didn't have time to do with the move.
Overall my experience was a resoundingly positive one and I would reccomend Belvoir to anyone wanting a professional, knowlegeable and personable estate agent (and who doesn't)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Neath! To leave a new review of Belvoir Neath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Neath