Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
I bought a lovely Victorian terrace in Shortlands through Homezone last year. When I started looking for a house in the area, I went in to seek their advice. Neil was really friendly and took the time to give me a good idea of what was in my price range and what matched my key criteria. Neil and Denise could not have been more professional or helpful throughout the whole selling/buying process They answered all my questions quickly, kept me apprised of all relevant developments and minimised the stress involved, especially when I was desperately seeking a buyer for my own property after the vendors of the house I ended up buying accepted my offer. I only live around the corner from Homezone and still pop in for a chat now and then. A really great local estate agent. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone wishing to sell or buy in and around Shortlands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Bromley