Oct 28,2011
Neil Maguire
Oct 28,2011
I bought a lovely Victorian terrace in Shortlands through Homezone last year. When I started looking for a house in the area, I went in to seek their advice. Neil was really friendly and took the time to give me a good idea of what was in my price range and what matched my key criteria. Neil and Denise could not have been more professional or helpful throughout the whole selling/buying process They answered all my questions quickly, kept me apprised of all relevant developments and minimised the stress involved, especially when I was desperately seeking a buyer for my own property after the vendors of the house I ended up buying accepted my offer. I only live around the corner from Homezone and still pop in for a chat now and then. A really great local estate agent. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone wishing to sell or buy in and around Shortlands.

Make an Enquiry