Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
Having recently sold my property through C J Hole, I have been very happy with the service that I received. The valuer; David was comprehensive and knowledgeable in his presentation making me feel in safe hands from day 1. The rest of the team didn't let me down either, with quality looking details and concise feedback after the viewings. The majority of my viewings were in the evenings, at times that no other agent I spoke to offered viewing slots.

They successfully agreed a sale on my property within a matter of weeks and we have recently moved out. I would have no hesitation in recommending C J Hole to any future sellers as they were professional yet polite throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch