Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
I have, from the first viewing, made a number of requests of the landlord. I have pushed for things in a fairly robust manner and I have asked for a lot of work to be done. This has meant going backwards and forwards through the Romans' staff to get answers to my requests. If I had been in their shoes, I would have been tearing my hair out, but they have been so patient and courteous and have chased things up when asked. They have been straight with me throughout and I have really appreciated their perseverance and patience. They have certainly earned their set-up fee. If they are as excellent as this during the tenancy as they have been prior to the tenancy, I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. I particularly have to thank Carl & Richard for their professionalism, their patience and their understanding. Well done guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley