Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
If you are a landlord who wants to pay for tenant finding and full management then you must speak to the staff at Belvoir Birmingham Central Office... based at 26 Hall Street. I have been using them for a few years now and must say that the staff really care, are warm, friendly and efficient. I know I can rely on them 100% which means a lot as I don't live nearby my rental properties. Paperwork and tenant issues are dealt with promptly. My only wish is that they could control the rental market so that I don't get any void months when a tenant moves out! But when this happens, they apply themselves and get me a new tenant as soon as they can. I discuss rental levels with them to make my property attractive to prospective tenants when my property is empty. They are great... so use this branch of Belvoir!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82