Jun 09,2015
By: 'Debbie Wood'
Jun 09,2015
Right from the first time I met Simon I have been impressed by his professionalism and desire to do the best by his landlords and also by his tenants. Simon has managed the successful letting of my property to two sets of tenants and in both instances the process has been extremely smooth and he has kept everyone informed and happy. He is always very quick and efficient and has a great personality. Were I to need to use an estate agents in Farnham in the future to either manage my property or to aid in buying/selling I would return to Simon and his team with no hesitation. I would recommend Simon to my friends and family and he's been a pleasure to deal with. Keep up the good work! :-)
By: Tim B
Jun 10, 2015
Hi Debbie, what a lovely and kind review of our colleague Simon, thank your very much. I know that your words will put a big smile on his face. Thanks also for your businesses and recommendation. Very best wishes for the future, regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards