Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
I used Express Estate Agency when purchasing my 1st house. I had been looking for a property for some time when I came across the one up with Express, I phoned and spoke to a lovely young man called James who arranged a viewing on the property for me the next day, I then requsted a 2nd viewing with my mum which again James arranged within a day or so and after that 2nd viewing I decided to make an offer.

The vendor explained that she had had the property on the market with another agent for some time before changing to express but hadnt received any interest. Within a week of the property going on the market with Express both myself and another person put offers in on the property - luckily I had my offer accepted after increasing it. I did pay more than the advertised price but I did expect this as it stated offers in excess of, I still however managed to purchase my dream home at an excellent price.

I would thoroughly reccomend this Agency as I found the staff helpful and efficient and within a matter of weeks Id purchased a wonderful home. I was a first time buyer and at the start was quite nervous about the whole process, from the minute I spoke with the guys at Express however I felt thoroughly reasured!! I wouldnt hesitate in using them again in the future!

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office