Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
I first used Belvoir lettings in Birmingham in 2007, relocating from London to Birmingham was stressful enough but trying to find somewhere to live was even worse. I went to several letting agents in Birmingham, all of which were absolutely useless, one turned up to a viewing with the wrong keys, one showed me a prospective flat with 3 of his mates in tow and another didn't show up at all.
Then I met Belvoir lettings in Birmingham. I remember a lady in the office called Sinead who sat with me and took my requirements, she then found me 3 suitable flats on their books and sorted viewing times to suit me. After 3 viewings I had found my perfect new home, the same lady in the office sorted out my paperwork, explained everything clearly and within 2 weeks of meeting them I had the keys and moved in. My tenancy went without a hitch for 12 months and when I came to leave the property it was inspected by a polite gentleman and I received my deposit back.
4 years later I now have 2 properties in Birmingham and decided to rent one out. I went straight back to Belvoir in Birmingham and the same lady Sinead even recognised me. Within a week and a half my property was rented out to a respectable couple and 5 months in I have had no problems at all.
Without a doubt I would recommend the Belvoir Birmingham office to anyone looking to let / rent a property. They have provided me with outstanding service and a had a real understanding of the problems I faced both as a tenant and as a landlady.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82