Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
Central were proffessional in every way. There are a number of agents in Walthamstow so it can be a bit of a mine field but I couldn't recommend these guys more. I dealt with Richard and his team, all of whom were friendly, grounded and kept me updated daily on developments. Several agents took pictures of my property, none of them anywehere near as good as Central's and within a day I already had several viewings lined up. World class customer service, I highly recommend them.
By: Scotty
Nov 11, 2011
I agree blatantly fake as are the two 5 star comments sent on the same day in August from the same IP address with different names. I have had the worst possible service from Central and ended up hugely out of pocket and seeing this blatant lying makes my blood boil. World-class - as if anyone would ever describe an estate agent as world class!
By: Little Al
Nov 01, 2011
Blatantly fake. "Kept me updated daily". Sorry, but what rubbish. I can barely get anyone at Central to respond to my calls let alone keep me grounded!
I like how this review hypes up their customer service which seems to be a common complaint on this thread.
If you are going to post comments about yourself Central, at least make them more believable. I think the same can be said for all the 5* ratings out there. It's self-promotion which hopefully people can see through.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London