Oct 27,2011
Oct 27,2011
Initially Duck and Hedges provided a helpful service and appeared very friendly when we viewed the property. However, once they had tied us into a contract that all changed. When we came to move properties they were less than cooperative. A number of their employees that I spoke to (C and W) gave wrong information and if I rang the office no one knew anything about my account. During one viewing the told the prospective tenant that I would be vacating the property on an entirely different date to the one I had confirmed with them. Despite the contract stating they needed to give 6 hours notice before viewings, they usually gave 30 minutes, and arranged one viewing at 11.30pm for 8am the next day. Despite being told to expect the deposit refunded within 5 days of vacating the property, I have still received nothing. Three weeks later and I am told I need to get in touch with the landlord myself. I am left wondering why I paid agency fees when I feel I have done most of the work myself. I wouldnt go near these estate agents again and they have made what should be an exciting time and a simple process, very laborious and painful.
1) Been honest 2) Been proactive instead of waiting for me to get in touch all the time 3) Giving more warning before viewings 4) Been polite on the phone instead of short and bad mannered 5) Made me feel like I could trust them

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1