Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 22,2011
Oct 22,2011
Big mistake using these guys. I should have looked at the reviews for this branch before signing up with them.

Took 3 weeks to get a washing machine sorted, now its taking over 4 months to sort ot a condensation problem at the property. All the while the water is spoiling the property and cauasing mould to grow in the flat. They seem to excel in wasting as much time as possible, all the while collecting as much rent from you.

Total rubbish service
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Tenant

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. Condensation is a big concern for landlords and tenants alike. We here at Northwood Aberdeen have a procedure that we follow with respect to this issue. There are steps that a tenant is recommended to follow to either reduce the issue or build a case of evidence that there is a bigger maintenance issue which we need to draw to the landlords attention. In both cases we work with landlords and tenants alike to ascertain and resolve the route cause.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience, please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss further.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger
By: Laralouu92
Nov 17, 2011
I am having the same problem with northwood lettings in bournemouth only lived in the flat 2 weeks and now i need to get out as it is bad for my health! did you stay there the full tenancy agreed time?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen