Oct 26,2011
Oct 26,2011
I was extremely pleased with HAART lettings Sutton. I was having problems with my previous lettings agent who are second to useless. I was looking on the internet and had noticed that HAART were letting out property's fairly quickly. I phoned them up and spoke with Chris, he came around that very day and offered me a good rate and seemed polite and professional. I explained that I had paid a year upfront before with another agent and had got a really bad service.
He told me that they would collect there fees as a percent month by month, which I thought was a much better idea. The team all seem very good too and in the very short time it took them to get me a tenant they all kept me updated and gave me constructive feed back which in turn helped me get the full asking price.They said they had a tenant ready to move in the following week and good to their word he did.
They even introduced me to the new tenant at the office before he moved into my property, which helped put me at ease as first impressions count for a lot.
I would recommend HAART if you are looking to let you property. What I would say to any one is do not pay a big fee up front to any agent. Go with a company like HAART who take the fee out month by month,cause if things go wrong good luck getting a refund.

Thanks to everyone at HAART all the best Andy Marsh
By: Customer Relations Manager
Dec 01, 2011
Dear Mr Marsh. Thank you for your lovely comments which I will ensure that the branch see, and their Divisional Director.
Oct 28, 2011
What is it about this company that even when they get a positive review you can't help think it's a bit suspicious......

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Sutton! To leave a new review of Haart Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Sutton