Oct 15,2008
By: 'Danielle'
Oct 15,2008
Let my property for 3 years and now I\'m selling. James has always looked after me and hopefully he\'ll find a buyer soon.
By: Stuart
Dec 04, 2008
No thetenant they did not.
Every person has their own views about matters and I fully appreciate yours, my comment just stated general facts about the general public and about agents in Reading.
I'm not saying that Atlantis are perfect but as the biggest agent in the town they must be doing many things right.
By: Thetennant
Nov 29, 2008
The surely to be objective they should have asked me to place a comment when I came into the office to complain? It is all to easy to fail to compliment a service which left me without heating for three weeks during February and had male estate agents entering the property where a single woman was living alone with no prior notification for over three months. Perhaps the agency should only expand within its means- if a big agency can't meet the needs of its customers it is a bad agency. By the way Stuart, did they ask you to come back in and reply to the post?
By: Stuart
Nov 25, 2008
Perhaps the agent is getting happy customers to review when they visit the office. This is what they asked me to do!
I was intrigued by the comments on this site when they asked me to place a review and to be honest I think most people are being unreasonable.
Its always difficult to keep all parties happy when you the middle man between two people. With Atlantis being the biggest agent in the town its seems obvious to me that they cannot please everyone!
If you actually take time to read reviews of all the Reading agents you will see that the biggest agents have the most negative comments...why because people love to complain but are rare to compliment!
By: Thetenant
Nov 19, 2008
Its absolutely ingenious that allagents are now showing the IP addresses so that you can SEE that several of the positive reviews have all come from the same IP address. Atlantis- is that false reviewing even legal?! Perhaps your time would be better spent sorting out clients problems instead of trying to boost your rating on here. Hang your head in SHAME!

Atlantis Property