Oct 26,2011
Oct 26,2011
Very average service and not worth higher rates. Real lack of communication, constantly needed chasing, plus every time you call in you speak to someone different, so didn't live up to promises. Had to send my own photos in of my flat as theirs were terrible, which they admitted. Biggest gripe is that I feel they were not clear about what checks needed to be done on gas and electricity safety and I ended up paying for unnecessary work that I didn't realise was taking place with a very unprofessional contractor who left an absolute mess in my property. (He also couldn't gain access to the property on the original agreed day as CLP had "mislaid" my keys.) Asked for owner to call me a month ago as I was unhappy with service and amount I'd been charged and still waiting to hear¢â‚¬Â¦ Not a disaster but wouldn't recommend based on my experience.
Communicating clearly, not recommending work is done without making it clear it's not a requirement or agreeing costs first. Having professional contractors and one point of contact. Owner calling me back when I rang with a problem one month ago.
By: Claire
Nov 15, 2011
This Landlord’s property is of high quality and CLP have introduced an excellent tenant who adheres to all their contractual obligations so it was very disappointing to receive this complaint.

Throughout the letting process, I believe myself and the CLP team acted in a proper and professional manner in accordance with our reputation for good customer service. I was unavailable on just one occasion to take the Landlord’s call in person and so I delegated my team leader to call back the same day as acknowledged by the Landlord.

In my opinion this review is not a fair appraisal of the events that have occurred. The Landlord did provide additional photos which we used to assist with marketing the property. The keys were not ‘mislaid’; they were in the hands of another contractor.
At the time several appointments were taking place to ensure the property was ready for letting.

CLP strongly advocate that ALL Landlords follow our recommended due diligence
procedures to ensure tenants’ safety when letting a property; the Landlord advised after the event that an electrical report was not necessary and then complained; CLP have never received a complaint about this contractor in 10 years of service.

All CLP’s charges are set out in our ‘Terms of Business’ which are accepted by the Landlord when instructions to let the property are confirmed in writing.

CLP welcome customer feedback regarding our performance and service; I believe this helps us to recognise where we can make improvements in our business to ensure we continually raise our Client’s expectations and stand out from our competitors.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury