Oct 26,2011
Johnathan Chambers
Oct 26,2011
I used Haslams to sell my property due to theiir excellent local reputation and the fact that they had sold my property to me 10 years ago. From the first telephone call arranging a valuation right up to completion and indeed beyond, the service has been absolutely superb. The sale process was not straightforward and became increasingly stressful right up to the last minute, resulting in considerable distress to myself. Jonathan Chambers was the sales agent and handled everything with total professionalism. He kept me constantly informed of all developments, was supportive and reassuring, made me smile when all \I wanted to do was cry and conducted himself and the process with a maturity beyond his years. I know he was 'only doing his job' but genuinely feell he did much more than was expected and I will always be very grateful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Haslams to anyone who may be buying or selling property, they explode the estate agent myth!

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading
Berkshire
RG1 1HE

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)