Jun 02,2015
By: 'Gary Cumming'
Jun 02,2015
Absolutely terrible service, all seemed well at the start until they got my holding deposit or as they like to call it
on refundable good will fund. I failed my credit check and I was told contradicting things regarding securing a guarantor, I called several times per day and sent emails, no one ever replied. When I did speak to them they're only response was they where waiting on a reply from the landlord. I was promised guarantor forms to be emailed on several occasions this never happened.
Eventual after driving over 200 miles to get guarantor forms filled out and hand delivered I was told that they had taken another tenant, they apologised and told us that this was not normal practice, reading the threads I beg to differ.
We where told that they would arrange something regarding our good intent fund the arrangement turned out to be that Kings would keep the lot.
After I complained I received a sarcastic reply asking for documents to prove my complaint and that they dispute they had acted unprofessionally.
I will be reporting to trading standards and who ever else may be able to help. *
They will not accept a guarantor therefore you're deposit will be lost for Kings doing approx 3 mins of work running a credit check.
Acted fairly and professionally, resolved the complaint decently.
Attached Files
A waste of money, they may have well have mugged me.

Kings Group