Oct 26,2011
Oct 26,2011
I have had a great experience at black katz. Great friendly and personable team. I got in touch with Jamie at the Shepards Bush office who was really enthusiastic in trying to get us a flat. Even tried to arrange times outside his normal working hours, always calling me as soon as properties in my price range got on the market. Really great and energetic guy, helped us get a really great deal on or property and we would have never found a flat so soon without him.

As for the paperwork and contracts, Kim in the London Bridge Office sorted us out and was so helpful. I probably pestered her with one hundred emails and she was always prompt, polite and extremely knowledgeable. Never even had to go to their office, as we signed all the contracts by mail and this helped not take much of our time up.

In general I feel the entire team went above and beyond what you would expect from a lettings agency. I would definately recommend Black Katz to others!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead